CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Father Son Campout - April 24, 2009

The boys always enjoy the father son campout. They get so excited as it approaches. Jack asked me about 10 times a day for 5 days when they get to go camping with Dad. Then he would say, "You and Gavers no come...Gavers too small." He couldn't understand why I wasn't coming so I just told him it was because Gavin was too small. He seemed satisfied with that answer but still couldn't help but repeat it all the time. Chad hates camping. He would much rather stay in a cabin but he does it for his boys because he knows how much they love it. I always feel bad for him the next day because he is sooo tired from lack of sleep on the ground in a tent. It doesn't phase the boys though. Chad took the first pic that night that they got there. I told him I wish he would have taken that same pic the next day in the daylight.


Brother Fackrell made a swing out of a chair and Brother Fisher helped push each of the boys. Mine loved it. You gotta love the AZ "Mountains". Looks a little more like a desert. :-)








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! LOVE your new family picture....beautiful! I miss you guys...you have such a darling family. Keep me posted on the home search!

Sharlet said...

That is a really cute on of the boys. I bet you could lighten it a little. It's still cute though. That swing looks a little scetchy for my taste, but as long as they had fun right?