CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

The count down is on...

Well, I have a ton of pics I want to put on from last summer to this summer so that I can make one of those blog books, but right now I've been trying to get ready for "Carson's" entrance to the world. It's hard to get everything ready when you are so out there. Later I'll have to add a pic of how big I am. It's kinda freaky how far out my stomach can truly go. I had an appointment on Tuesday and I'm dialated to a 3 1/2. With Gavin I was already between a 4 and 5 at this point. My due date is June 30th. Cade was 7 days early, Jack 3 weeks early, and Gavin was 11 days early...so the countdown is on. Tomarrow would be 11 days early and that is Dylan's birthday. So we could have two kids with the same birthday. I'm having contractions. That really started last night and is off and on. I had a hard time sleeping last night because of them. They're not really strong yet, but strong enough to be annoying and irritating. This happened with Gavin for 3 days and each day it got worse and worse and then I had him. So I can't help but think I won't make it past this weekend. It would be kinda cool if he was born on my birthday next week because it is also my mother in laws birthday too. We would have 3 generations born on June 26. I'm not thinking I'll make it that long, but you never know. I also wouldn't mind having a July birthday since we will have 7 family birthdays in June and Father's Day. How cool would it be to have a birthday on the Fourth. I know I'm taking crazy because that would kill me to go that far over. This is definately an exciting time waiting for this sweet baby to join our family. I know there are some that think I'm crazy for wanting such a big family, but I just love it. I couldn't imagine my life without them. Life is definately never boring with 4 soon to be 5 boys around. It is soo much fun!! Life can get crazy at times, but it's a good crazy. I just remember back to General Conference when we were told we would miss the handprints on the wall and the piles of laundry and I think that is so true. Even when they cry and have tantrums I try to remember that I will miss this someday. My mom told me when I was little I always said I was going to have 6 kids, but she thought I would be more career orientated from watching me. I don't remember that, but that is pretty funny. I'll keep everyone informed over the next couple of days...weeks?? The count down is on.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your new little guy! Hope labor and delivery goes smoothly! :)

Kat said...

How exciting!!

The Railsback's said...

I'm so excited for you, and I think I may be following in your footsteps, I just found out I'm having another boy! Good luck and I hope all goes well, and early!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see that cutie. You have such darling little boys. I hope it happens for you quickly...as in this weekend. Good luck!

The Smiths said...

Well, if you haven't already popped, I hope you do soon! I wanted to wish you a Happy Early Birthday because I know either I or (more than likely) you will be busy!! We love you guys so much and am so happy for you and your family! We'll pray for you and wish you all the best!!! Keep us updated, when you can.
Lvya.

Heather Humphreys said...

I'm excited to see pics of Carson! It was so fun to see you the other day!

The Railsback's said...

I would love to see some pics of that not so new anymore, but that little one of yours, Im due to pop mine out anyday now!