CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Good News and Bad News

I always like to start with the bad news first. My computer has broke down yet again. So I'm out of commission for awhile and I guess I'll start off with Thanksgiving day once I get everything back again. The good news? We are expecting Baby Edgerton #5. I'm guessing the due date is between June 29th and July 4th. We are very excited to watch our family grow. The boys like to let me know what the baby's name should be. The names change often and some are pretty funny. Shelton and Alexander are the most recent from Dylan. Both boys names in his class. You see.. we don't discuss girl names in our household because it seems too unlikely. :-) I am all out of ideas for boy names. Any ideas out there for names that go with Dylan, Caden, Jackson and Gavin?

10 comments:

Bobbi Phillips said...

You go girl....you need to share some of those eggs. I can't believe it's #5. I'm hoping and praying it's a girl. I'll start thinking of some girl names. (I like Isabel but it doesn't go w/ the rest of the names)
I'll email you those addresses.
CONGRATS!!!

Melissa said...

Wow! Congrats (you are one brave lady!!)...I can't imagine having five kids!!!

Unknown said...

How very exciting! So happy for you. I like Ethan. :) Just one more name to add to your list! Have a great holiday.

Gardner Family said...

I think Porter would be a cute name to add to the bunch! Don't ask me where that came from I have never thought of that name before! :0) Congratulations on baby #5. I will keep my fingers crossed that it will be a little girl. Those boys need a dose of hormones. Hope all is going well and have a Merry Merry Christmas!

Momma McGee said...

You are a busy girl! Congratulations to you guys :)

Anonymous said...

I was SHOCKED beyond belief when I ran into you today...where did that tiny little belly come from? I swear 2 weeks ago you had a flat belly. I am SO excited for your darling little family to have another sibling...we are all praying for a girl, but if you end up with another boy...you definitely make handsome boys so no harm done.

Kat said...

How exciting! Congratulations!!

Let's see.... I like Ethan too ;)

meridith said...

Congratulations on your good news! Good to hear from you. Send me an email and I'll send an invite to our blog. meridithdudley@yahoo.com

MrsPeckler said...

Your family is amazing. Im glad that you have a wonderful life. I was happy to see what happened over the years. If you want to email mine is mrspeckler@yahoo.com I will look forward to hearing from you.
Dawn

The Smiths said...

YOU ARE A CRAZY WOMAN!!! But I'm Super happy for you! I think Porter is a good one, but I also like Byron. Goes with your on, en, an endings.

Hope your computer is fixed soon!
Love your guts!!!!