CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

IT'S A....


BOY!!!! We now have our basketball team. Daddy and Dylan thought it would be a girl and Cade, Jack and I guessed it was a boy. We have decided to name him Carson Edgerton. We are really excited and look forward to all the sport events we have ahead of us. The highlight of the week for Chad and I are going to the older boys sporting activities. It's fun to know that won't end anytime soon. In fact the boys wrestling coach was very excited when he found out we were having another boy. Everything looks good. Baby is healthy. I just took my glucose test and I passed. Yeah....no gestational diabetis. I had it with Caden, but he was the only one...thank goodness.
Well, I've had my computer fixed since January, but have been so busy that it's been hard for me to get to posting my journal entries. By the end of the day I'm exhausted and never get to it. So I'm going to try hard to get back to it. I'm also going to "try" and back post a bunch of stuff so family members can see pics I've never shown them and so I'll have them in my blog book. We'll see if I get that done or not. :-) I'm excited to start looking at everyones blog again since I haven't done that lately either.

5 comments:

Sharlet said...

WOW! A post! I can't believe it! Yeah no diabetes and I love the name Carson. Hadn't thought of it before,(I don't spend much time thinking of boy names) but it is super cute.
Congrats! (not on the baby, but on blogging again, J/K)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Shannon! You are officially destined to be a mother of all boys and that's a compliment! Good thing you make dang cute boys! Welcome back to the blogging world. :)

Melissa said...

Congrats Shannon! I love the ultrasound pics........and Carson is a cute name!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so handsome. Congrats! I guess you will just have to have 6 kids to get your girl...lol.

Bobbi Phillips said...

Yea, I'm glad your back to blogging. Now lets try to get one done at least once a month. That's not too much to ask for is it??