CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Disgustingly Funny

Chad always plays this game with the boys when they're young....He puts his finger on their teeth and and screams ahhh and takes he finger out of their mouth really fast and they think it's so funny. He's been doing that alot with Gavin lately since all his teeth are coming in. He also lets them put their finger in his mouth and once again they think that's so funny. Jack hasn't out grown this game. Yesterday, Chad was on the couch watching some football and Jack came up to him with his finger pointed at him so Chad opened his mouth and growled at him....thinking he was playing the game. Jack did put his finger in his mouth and Chad could feel him wipe something on his teeth. Chad yelled yuck and spit a booger out of his mouth as he says, "What is that a booger!!!!!!" I can hardly write this because I'm laughing so hard. I just can't stop laughing about it. Jack thinks it's pretty funny too. Aparently Jack wasn't playing the game...he merely was trying to tell dad he needed a tissue because he had a booger. Although this picture isn't the best due to the sunlight(I'm too lazy to fix it on photoshop tonight) I thought it was perfect because it shows what a little stinker he is.

On a side note: On the way home from church this morning Cade showed me what he did in primary today. He said, "I didn't have time to finish coloring it though because I was too busy folding my arms."

Today the boys sang in the primary program at church. I always love watching them sing. Dylan did a great job. He never sings and today he did. Next year Jack will join them...I can't believe how fast they're growing.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Jacob does that thing with the fingers, too, and I let him put his fingers in my mouth and vice versa. I never thought about the booger factor, though, so I guess I'll be re-thinking that!

Our primary program is next week. I love seeing the kids sing, too!

Bobbi Phillips said...

That IS disgusting and too funny. I bet he'll re-think that next time Jack or Gavin comes up to him to put their finger in his mouth. Luckily Kinzi hasn't gotten to the stage of picking her nose yet. We are still in the stage of having to pick them for her....that's just as gross. I hate it when you can just see it sitting in there. I can't resist picking it out.
Look what type of conversation you've started.... :)
Talk to you soon

Sharlet said...

That is so hilarious. I can totally imagine all of that. So funny.

Momma McGee said...

That is great. I can't believe Chad thought that was disgusting, he used to always eat his boogers when we were roommates in Provo. LOL. Too Funny. I can see Chad making the "imp" eye when that happened!