CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

"I Truly Appreciate That"

I've been so busy the last two weeks that I haven't had a chance to blog in awhile, but I had to write what Cade said in the car tonight. I like to write whenever the kids say something funny so I never forget. I had the boys out past their bedtime tonight...so on the way home I asked them to get ready for bed as soon as they got home and to go straight to bed. I told them no talking tonight..that I needed them to get some sleep because they have a big day tomarrow(Halloween parties at school and trunk or treat). Dylan then said, "Yes, we need to go right to sleep because we have a big day tomarrow and we're going to get lots of candy." Cade then proceeded to say in a funny voice, "I truly appreciate that, but I can't have any candy." Dylan and I both cracked up laughing. I asked him where he got that from. He said he heard it on the Disney Cars movie. I'll have to watch it again to see where that part is.

2 comments:

Tom and Sharlet said...

Since we're talking about people saying funny things, I think you should do a post about when you told Jack over and over to get up off the floor of the van and into his car seat... only to realize that you were holding him. I think that was the same night as Cade's funny quote.

Anonymous said...

What a nut...too cute! Thanks again for dinner on Sunday...it was delish! It's our turn to have you over now!