CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Loosing Teeth (6/15/08)


Okay...it's been awhile since I've posting anything. I'm going to try and mix some old pictures from through out the year that I'd like to have for memories and journal purposes along with my newer pictures. This picture is from June 15, 2008. Holy cow Dylan....can you lose anymore teeth? We took his baptism pictures on June 10th and he still had both upper teeth although if you look closely (I'll be adding those pictures soon) you can tell both top front teeth are loose. I was in such a hurry to take those before he lost all his teeth. I figured we could get those cute pictures with missing teeth on his baptism day...which we did. The top right tooth was really lose the day of his baptism and it fell out the next day. Today his right eye tooth is lose and he has also lost his left eye tooth. Talk about all at once. He loves it though...another tooth to give the tooth fairy is always a good thing.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't believe he's losing all of his teeth at once. Is the tooth fairy broke yet? I tagged you on my blog, by the way!

Sharlet said...

So cute! I love how kids look and talk with missing teeth. I absolutely LOVE it!